The leadership of a leading automobile company wanted assurance that their systems were prepared to protect against a Ransomware incident with sufficient controls and mechanisms.
- a) Ransomware Incident Reporting
- b) External Stakeholder Management
- c) Legal and Compliance (based on State and Country laws, e.g. GDPR/CCPA)
- d) External Stakeholder Management
- e) Media and Communication Management
- a) Access control to different systems and applications
- b) External Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- c) External Threat Assessment and Exposure Identification
- d) Table Top Exercises and Planning
- a) Backup and Recovery
- b) High Availability & Disaster Recovery
The assessment report was presented to leadership, including findings, recommendations, and a proposed action plan.